Monday, July 14, 2008

A white thing called...snow

~SNOW ANGEL~


On 13 July 2008 my family, Uncle Yazreen family, Uncle Khairul family, Uncle Shaifudin family,
Kak Sha, Kak Yuni, Auntie Ruzita and, a bachelor man called Amri went to Mount Ruepehu. When we at
Mt. Ruepehu we have to wait for 10 second because the carpark is full. I saw lots of cars came down
and.. the man who tell us the carpark full said,"15 cars only can come in". So we are the 5th or 6th or something that not until 15.
~Daddy's Angels~

When I saw a white thing I ran to it and threw a snow at Afrina and Nabila. They threw at me back and we all split into a bus.Then we went to the scary thing called gondolla and I was scared because it have
to be fast. It could make children fell off and get hurt. I don't wanted looked at down because it make me screamed. When we at the Happy Valley we saw people were skiing,sliding, and skating. We also saw people went to the higher mt with gondolla. I slide down with my board. It was fun.




Then we have a race making a snowman [ Women and Man were Racing make a snowman] At last the women's one is so beautiful. We put my scarf and Kak Yuni's hat. It was beautiful. The man's one like a "Busut". They don't have an eyes. They put glove, jacket and hat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waa.jeles nye..coz korg de snowman..x aci..x pe2 next time kena g lg nie..hikhik