Monday, July 7, 2008

snowy day




On July 5, 2008, Palmerston North had snow. But it not too thick it just like an ice. They called it hail.

So my friends Nabila and Nureen were playing snow fight. I threw at Nabila and Nabila

threw at me until an ice is in my mouth. I speed it out and said,”yukkk!” We stopped and have

a rest in front of Nureen's house. I was playing with a snow and I just heard what they said.

Nabila said,” today is Izzati’s bithday and today we have an ice. So it funs when Izzati’s birthday.”

Nureen started threw an ice at me and I threw back at her. I said,” how about we run and make

it warm”. Nureen agreed with me so we all ran as fast as we can. I was the last person. We can’t

ran faster because our jacket is like a giant. We ran back to my house and ran in our own places.

But we still can’t ran faster because our jacket is like a giant. We tried to make a snowman but

we didn't have enough ice. We getting bored and bored so we make a snow ball. But it can’t

circle properly. But we just not care with it and we just threw to each others. It was 3 or 7 degrees

but we don’t care we just played outside.


Written by Izzati

No comments: