Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rotorua 1st Night

Roto means lakes Rua means 2. So Rotorua means 2 lakes. Anyway back to the actual plan.
Firstly we check in at KingsGate Hotel and get our bag unpacked. Secondly I want to have a swim because there was a swimming pool, spa and sauna, and gym. But the thing is I have to wait for my dad to come with me. We went swimming about 8:00pm because the pool opened until 11:00pm. " SPLASH!!!!!" as I jump in. The water was above my head I was shocked but luckily there was a pole that I can hold tights and jump up. Suddenly there was a drop of water ,dripping on my hand, it was raining...ohhhhh...how am I gonna swim...my dad not gonna just sit there on the bench in a soaking wet weather like that...so we have to go in our room. Guess what happened after that, i have to go to bath. But I suddenly get an idea...I ask my mum " MUM!! can I PLAY BUBBLE?" " YES!" yeah i can play. I twisted the tap and I put the water on a high pressure. Then I drop a bit of bubble soap in the bathtub and wait till get bubbly. I hope into the bathtub..ohh what a relive..I was in the tub about half an hour..suddenly I thought of food..so I jump of the tub and rub my body and get ready for dinner. For dinner we have fried chicken, spice prawn, fried egg and boiled egg. I had enough. I jump on my bed..time to go to sleep..GOOD NIGHT..

I will continue the story soon...
Catch U later guys

No comments: